AS3 Vizualizer Tribute AS3 Vizualizer Tribute

NICE

This is good, I like it. You should think about making a tutorial on making one of these. I like the song but I think that it was a little too long, The beggining was pretty cool though.... PROPS man!

Stick Tale Stick Tale

sweet!

This is so funny!!! LOL take a dump LOL!

Twist on Life Prototype Twist on Life Prototype

cool

good game, bad artwork, and how do you push the buttons? I guess that your not supposed to since a prototype.

Deadclever23 responds:

You were meant to push the buttons but I didn't get that far.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

DUDE!!!

This game is so awsome!!! it took me 40 days to reach 6000 feet.... but I did reach -40 feet one time!

This is hard to beleive that this is your first game, maybe your first game, this is one of my favs for sure!

I was wondering if you could tell me how to make a physics engine like this? perhaps telling me would take a long time, maybe you could show me where you got your scripts from, or show me the ones that you have made... this is a really cool game, and I was hoping to make one kinda like it but different.

5/5 10/10!

Stick Puzzler Stick Puzzler

DUDE OMG!!!

this is such a big improvement! at first when I saw that your score went up to a 2.40, I was shocked! but this is good.

zachtejeda2 responds:

dude i need to show you my main menu for number 2. it is so pwnage!

Stickman kill challenge Stickman kill challenge

fun

gots bugs but it's fun.... for a little bit.

Effects tutorial Effects tutorial

Not great

this is a good tutorial..... on how to do stuff that requires nothing more than common sense!

Try and either make these thing look a lot better, or try and do a tutorial on something that most people don't know how to do.

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

lag

castle 5 is really laggy and makes it impossible to play. This is a good remake of castle clout, but it isn't your original idea. but nice artwork

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

music?

it's seemes that the music doesn't work, or doesn't load.... It would make the time while reading the tuts more fun.

AS3 Right-Click Menu Tut AS3 Right-Click Menu Tut

it's alright.

That was good for what you had, but you didn't have much.
Instead of just showing how to hide the menu... you should also show how to make your own.